Work for WILPF!
WILPF seeks a highly skilled, mission-driven Director of Operations to manage the ongoing functions of the organization related to membership support and fundraising including the following:
- Supervising day-to-day administration and office operations
- Financial planning and reporting
- Human resources for a small, but expanding and decentralized staff
- Facilities planning, renovation and logistical development for a growing organization undergoing rapid change
- Information technology, equipment purchasing and business planning
- Managing service and consulting contracts
- Managing membership data
- Ensuring WILPF’s compliance with non-profit, personnel and union law.
As one half of the executive team, the DO will actively participate in problem solving for all areas, in collaboration with the National Director whose portfolio is program and development. This is a position based in WILPF’s national office in Boston (see details).