Stories of Feminist Peace 2022 — is a collection of our annual reflections on a year that saw our feminist peace grow and deepen like never before.
Read Stories of Feminist Peace
The key highlights from 2022 included:
- Outcomes of our 33rd International Congress
- How we responded to the growing threat of nuclear war
- Our work to help build a vibrant feminist movement in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region
- Our efforts to create a liveable future through environmental action and advocacy
- How we kept the world’s attention on the evolving crises in Afghanistan and Ukraine
And so much more.
None of this work would be possible without the incredible dedication and hard work of WILPF members, volunteers, donors, and champions all over the world. No matter how you’re involved with WILPF, thank you for being by our side on this journey.
Help us spread the word! Share Stories of Feminist Peace 2022 on your social media channels and be sure to tag us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.