The Project Administrative Associate will provide administrative support to the Mobilising Men for Feminist Peace Project.
· Review donor contracts and ensure compliance with the terms therein.
· Develop contracts for project partners, consultants, interns and service providers and ensure timely pay-ments to them.
· Maintain careful filing system on Tresorit, ensuring all documents there are up to date and accurate.
2. Project reports:
· Ensure project partners in four focus countries and six local action fund countries know and adhere to pro-ject reporting requirements, including especially timely submission of project narrative and financial reports.
3. Internal project planning:
· Keep Tresorit up to date with signed documents and amendments
· Coordinate logistics for team meetings and ensure meeting minutes are taken and disseminated.
4. Planning & internal communication:
· Convene, participate in and take notes for monthly monitoring meetings WILPF/MEA
· Coordinate logistics for quarterly partner meetings, including translation of all materials, preparing meeting minutes in all project languages
· Update DropBox
· Update project planning and communicate timelines to colleagues and partners
5. Budget monitoring and payments
· Prepare and submit payment request forms (PRFs).
· Issue payment instructions to the finances team and follow up to monitor payment
· Update project budget together with the Senior Grant Officer
· Liaise with the NYC United Nations Office
· Keep Tresorit up to date (file invoices, PRFs)
6. Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning:
· Monitor MEL timeline and deadlines and ensure that project and partners remain on track.
· Check on implementation of MEL plans
· Review and follow up on MEL reports
· Share reporting templates and ensure that they are used
· Reports to donor – update project management framework (PMF) and crosscheck with narrative and finan-cial reports
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
· Fluency in written and spoken English and French
· Solid knowledge of MS Office
· Keen interest and commitment in WILPF’s values and mission
· Familiarity with softwares (Microsoft 365, Trello, Slack, Zoom, Mentimeter) and strong communication skills
· Detail-oriented and organized
· Strong communication and service skills
· Be able to work autonomously
· Coordinate multiple projects concurrently and meet critical deadlines
· Develop and maintain accurate records and files
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work, in particular engaging with clients to develop trust.
· Interpersonal skills needed to perform the role well: e.g., relationship or rapport building, communication skills, team leadership, etc.
EDUCATION, LANGUAGES AND EXPERIENCE:
· Degree in business administration
· Proven experience as a project administrative assistant
· Previous experience in an INGO a plus
Terms: 50% work rate
Based in: Geneva
Gross annual salary: Between 27’500 CHF-30’000 CHF
Start date: April, 2021
Length of contract: 10 months
WILPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WILPF provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to jobs(a)wilpf.org with “Application for Project Administrative Associate” in the subject for consideration. Please note, that only full applications will be considered.
Applications deadline: 25th April 2021– 23:59 Geneva time