If you’re looking for some reading and listening recommendations during the holidays, we’ve rounded up a list of WILPF’s top articles, publications, podcasts, videos, and more from 2022. Check them out to catch up on some of our best thinking, key achievements, and useful resources while you have a moment.
Happy reading – and happy holidays, from all of us at WILPF!
Articles and publications
- WILPF’s International Programme 2022-2025, developed in collaboration with members, partners, and stakeholders around the world.
- International Day of Peace messages from our leaders reminding us of the importance of committing and re-committing to our shared mission:
- Melissa I.M. Torres, Vice President: “Peace May Be Our Goal, But Justice Needs to Be Our Objective”
- Sylvie Jacqueline Ndongmo, International President: “End Racism. Build Peace”
- Jamila Afghani, Vice President: “Peace Is Solidarity”
- Abolishing State Violence: A World Beyond Bombs, Borders, and Cages by Ray Acheson, Director of Reaching Critical Will (WILPF’s Disarmament Programme)
- Think & Resist: Conversations about Feminism and Peace, produced by WILPF’s Women, Peace & Security and Disarmament Programme teams to explore how feminist can redefine security
- Power on Patrol, an hour-long documentary shedding light on the concept of militarised masculinities as a key driver of conflict and aggression. Watch the documentary and learn more about how it was developed.
Learning series and resources
- Russia, Ukraine, and Nuclear Dangers, a resource page offering information and recommendations for actions that people around the world can take to call for an end to nuclear weapons.
- WILPF’s new feminist political economy learning series (members only).
- MENA Hub, a new online platform that is continuously updated to gather accessible and contextualised feminist resources rooted in the unique dynamics and challenges of the Middle East and North Africa region.